Andhra pachi pulusu Recipe
• 2 cups Tamarind Water
• 1 Onions , sliced
• 2 Green Chilli , smoked
• 1 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves
• 1 teaspoon Jaggery
• Salt , to taste
• 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
• 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds (Jeera)
• 1 sprig Curry leaves
• 1 pinch Asafoetida (hing)
• 2 Dry red chilli
• 4 cloves Garlic , crushed
• Cooking oil
Andhra Style Pachi Pulusu Recipe -Raw Tamarind Rasam
- To begin making the Pachi Pulusu, we will first roast the chilies in a pan till it is completely roasted. Chop the chillies very finely and transfer it to a bowl.
- Add the tamarind water, coriander leaves, jaggery, onions and check for salt. Balance out the flavor by adding little jaggery if it is too tangy.
- Heat a small tempering pan with oil, add mustard seeds and cumin seeds and allow it splutter for 10 seconds.
- Add curry leaves, hing, red chillies, and crushed garlic and leave the curry leaves to crackle for 10 seconds.Pour this over the pulusu and serve.
- Serve the Pachi Pulusu Recipe along with hot steamed rice, palya, and Gor Keri Recipe by the side to relish your lunch meals.